IRWIN Tools “WIN a hot lap for two in the IRWIN V8 supercar” promotion
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Entry is open only to Australian residents except directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
- The competition begins on Thursday 29 September 2011 AEST and closes on Wednesday 29 February 2012 at 9.00pm AEDT. During the Competition Period this promotion will be conducted within every Australian state and territory.
- There is one Major Prize winner each month for five (5) months. Each Major Prize winner will receive: One (1) Hot Lap with the IRWIN Racing team at a designated Stone Brothers Racing (SBR) ride day in 2012 held at Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth. Locations of the ride days are subject to change at any time and without notice. It is the responsibility of the major prize winner to make their own way to their selected SBR ride day venue. The prize is not redeemable for cash. Total individual Major Prize value for 2 Hot Laps is $1000. Total Major Prize pool valued at $5000. There is one runner up prize to be given each month for five (5) months. The runner up prize packs consists of an IRWIN Tools pack to the value of $300 RRP. Total runner up prize pool valued at $1,500 RRP. Overall total prize pool is valued at $6,500
- The Prize Draws for the Major Prize Winner and Runner Up winner will be conducted on Friday 28 October 2011, Monday 28 November 2011, Monday January 9th 2012, Monday 30 January 2012 and Thursday 1 March 2012 each draw will be done at 10am AEDT on the relevant day at the following address, 500 Princes Hwy Noble Park, Victoria. The first valid and complete entry will be deemed the major prize winner from each draw. The second valid and complete entry will be deemed the runner up prize winner from each draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must log onto www.irwin.com.au and tell us why in 25 words or less what their favourite IRWIN Tool is and how it has helped them on job site as well as answer 3 simple product related multiple choice questions. The questions are as follows: 1. The new IRWIN VISE-GRIP CR Jaw Locking Plier produces how much more grip than a regular locking plier (Multi-choice …a.1.5X, b. 2X, c. 3X) 2. Apart from 3X faster cutting what is the other main benefit of using an IRWIN Jack EVO Hand Saw (Multi-choice … a. it makes me look good / b. no binding / c. it cuts through nails) 3. Why do IRWIN Marathon with WeldTec circular saw blades last 1.5 times longer than a regular IRWIN Marathon circular saw blade? (Multi-choice … a. The teeth are welded - not brazed, b. They produce a thin kerf, c. They feature unique heat vents and expansion slots) Entrants must enter their full name, email address, mobile phone number, trade and postcode. An eligible entrant can only enter the promotion once each month with an eligible email address. Entries to the Prize Draw must be received during the Competition Period and within these Terms and Conditions of entry. Failure to abide by the Terms and Conditions will result in an invalid entry (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the entrant’s entries being invalid). Error and omissions accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or otherwise.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to prizes.
- The Prize winners will be notified via phone with a confirmation letter then sent to them via the email. The Major Prize winners will have their name and state/territory of residence published on www.irwin.com.au By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
- In the event of any of the prizes not being accepted or claimed within 30 days, each relevant winners entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right forfeited prizes.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter -may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition. By entering the competition entrants are consenting that the Promoter use this information for future promotion and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products, including contacting the entrant via SMS and email. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER QUALIFYING PERSON. Promotion is open only to legal residents of Australia and New Zealand (VOID where prohibited). The promotion is sponsored by IRWIN Industrial Tool Company, 500 Princes Highway, Noble Park, Vic 3174. Ph: (03) 8762 4222, Fax: (03) 8762 4202