Full Terms and Conditions
• Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
• Promotion commences on April 1, 2012 and closes on June 30th 2012. All entries must be received by mail at IRWIN Tools 500 Princes Hwy, Noble Park, VIC, 3174 by July 6th 2012.
• Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating distributors/stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
• To receive an IRWIN Need for Speed card, entrants must purchase TBD amount of IRWIN products in a single receipt purchase from a participating retailer in Australia or New Zealand during the promotional period. Entrants must then peel off the panel printed on their IRWIN Peel & Win card to reveal which instant-win prize they have won.
• To enter major prize draw, entrants must write their name, age, address, suburb, postcode, phone, mobile and email address on the back of their original Need for Speed card, and submit the card at the participating retailer.
• Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt/invoice as ‘proof of purchase’. Failure to produce the original receipt ‘proof of purchase’ when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the major prize draw
• The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Instant win prizes include – Cap x 1875 ($6) Tshirt x 2500($6.28) Stubby Holder x 5000 ($2) Safety Glasses x 3125 ($4.69)
The major prize: The IRWIN Bristol Night Race VIP Trip prize trip to be taken surrounding the weekend of 25th and 26th August 2012.
• Return economy flights for 2 people to TriCities Airport from the major gateway airport nearest to the winner’s residence, plus an additional internal US flight (value up to $5,000 including all flight departure taxes)
• 3 Nights Twin-Share Accommodation at the MeadowView Marriot Resort & Convention Center, Kingsport, Tennessee - ($1200)
• Cup Day Suite Passes ($4,000)
• Meals and entertainment ($1000)
• $1000 spending money
• The total prize value is up to $12,200-
Total prize pool is valued at up to $63,806.25 (incl GST). Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
• IRWIN Tools reserves the right to structure travel dates, destinations, routes, and accommodation at its sole discretion
• IRWIN Tools is not responsible in the event a trip prize winner or a travel companion is refused entry, for whatever reason, in which event, in addition to any other consequences set out in these rules, any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited
• It is recommended that trip prize winner and their travel companion obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure.
• If a NASCAR race is cancelled or postponed indefinitely, an alternate prize of equal or greater value will be awarded
• The winner of the IRWIN Bristol Night Race VIP Trip will be selected via manual draw on Monday 9th July 2012 at IRWIN Tools, 500 Princes Highway, Noble Park, 3174
• Winner of the Bristol Night Race VIP trip will be notified by mail and will be published in The Australian on 16th July 2012.
• If prize is unclaimed, or original winner cannot be notified, a redraw will occur on 17th July, 2012 at 12pm at 500 Princes Hwy, Noble Park, Vic, 3174.
• Redraw winner will be notified by mail and will be published in The Australian on 23rd July 2012.
• Instant Win Prizes will be distributed on the spot by sales assistant at participating retailers
• The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. Printing and other quality-control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim Instant-win scratch/peel cards are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
• If the winning gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to the relevant State Authorities who grant the licence
• If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
• Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any gift claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the gift. Any changes to this Promotion and/or Terms and Conditions relating to this promotion (including amendments, cancellation or suspension of our promotion), is subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments
• The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and gift suppliers. Claims are conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the claimant. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
• The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Claimants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
• Where relevant, the prize winners should look to the manufacturer of products and services awarded
• The promoter is IRWIN Industrial Tool Company Pty Ltd (ABN 30 005 543 966) 500 Princes Hwy, Noble Park, VIC, 3174.
• Permit no.s: Vic Permit No: 12/348, NSW Permit No: LTPS/12/01158, ACT Permit No: TP 12/00556, SA Permit No: T12/245
• The licensee is IRWIN Industrial Tool Company Pty Ltd (ABN 30 005 543 966) 500 Princes Hwy, Noble Park, VIC, 3174.